Saturday, September 01, 2012

Sleepless in College Park.

It's 1.40am and I'm wide awake. I just got back into my room after an emergency evacuation at 12.30am. I'm furious because I feel so helpless. Every night we are at the mercy of idiotic kids who shouldn't be allowed to live here unsupervised. Every night since Moving In Day last week, the students have been yelling, puking, stomping down the corridors and dragging furniture around in their rooms from around 11pm till the wee hours of the morning. It has been a week since I had a good night's sleep. 

I don't know if this is just culture shock but I am really miserable from just not being able to sleep. I am so fed-up with these kids. I'm fed-up with the uni for putting us up here. I'm fed-up about the fact that there are 5 guards on duty and they have absolutely no power to do anything or say anything to these kids.

No comments: