Friday, May 07, 2010

Get a First!

For one week I resolve to do something new every day. It will be a list of 'Firsts' for me. Why? Because I am going to celebrate every new day that God gives me.

Day 1: 7 May 2010 - I used Google Map on my iPhone to find my way to Westbourne Road. YAY!!

Day 2: Sat 8 May 2010 - I learnt how to blog through my mobile phone today. YAY!!!

Day 3: Sun 9 May 2010 - Ate almonds coated in dark chocolate with sea salt and turbinado sugar. YUCKS!!!!!

Day 4: Mon 10 May 2010 - I did something new but it is secret and J can vouch for it. Shhh...

Day 5: Tue 11 May 2010 - I paid a deposit for my first ever SOLO holiday!! YAY!!!

Day 6: Wed 12 May 2010 - Sadly, I didn't do anything new today :( Fail...

Day 7: Thu 13 May 2010 - I have given up on this list.... :)

2 comments:

jennani said...

Hahahaha. I should just give you new foods to try daily.

vara said...

No that would be cheating, wouldn't it? I am almost at the end of today and I haven't done anything new :(