Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Thought

Sometimes, when my pastor preaches, he says there are some questions he wants to ask God when he gets to heaven. His questions are usually theological. My mind is too small for that. I have absurd questions that I want to ask God when I get to heaven.

For example, if I am not flat on my face in awe of God, I really want to know about Noah and the Ark. It is a story that is told in Sunday School and easily believed by 3 year olds but likely to be received with much skepticism by adults. It is one of those stories in the Bible that non-believers love to take apart.

But I really do want to know too - Were insects on that ark too? Why cockroaches God? And how did Noah feed this zoo that consisted of the whole ecosystem? And clean up their poo?

I don't have the answers. All I can say, right now is, I don't know. But it is in the Word of God. One day, He will tell me. Or maybe at that time, I will not care.You think I've gone nuts, right? :)

No comments: