Saturday, June 09, 2012

Off to KL

I'm off to KL tomorrow. I'm taking a flight ahead of the buses that leave on Mon morning so that I can spend a night with my sister. Then I'll check into the hotel with the rest on Mon evening.

I'm feeling a little less anxious now. I always feel better after I have written out my feelings and faced just what it is that is bothering me. Also, I attended the Leadership Seminar conducted by the Camp Speaker Dr Rod Wilson at church this morning and I'm really looking forward to hearing more! 

I haven't packed yet - better get round to it soon! I leave early tomorrow morning for my flight at 10.30am. If I take my laptop along, I will blog during the week. If I don't, then sayonara till next week! Hmmm. I wonder what mood I will be in the next time I write :)

No comments: