Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vidhya's Wedding Photos

I have finally managed to figure out how to import the photos from my new-fangled camera to my laptop :) So here are some pictures from my recent trip to London for my niece's wedding!



My darling daughters and my niece Charllyn all dolled up. Charllyn was a bridesmaid. Vidhya had dresses done up for all her bridesmaids in the same material but in different designs. They all looked very pretty!


From L to R: That's my niece Renu who lives in Florida, my daughter R, the bride Vidhya, my niece Charllyn, my daughter J, and my nephew Arvind looking dapper in his bestman's suit.



Me, my tummy and my daughters :)


With my favourite niece Maya who bugs J by insisting that she is actually my first daughter :)


With my sisters! I have 7 sisters but not all of us could make the trip to London.


The happy couple and my sister, the mother of the bride :)



And my family NEVER has a celebration which does not include dancing :)

No comments: